Audit & Accounts Manager
Salary: £43,000 to £58,000 + excellent benefits + career progression
An Audit & Accounts Manager is required for growing South East Accountancy Practice due to an increase in new clients. Our client is seeking applications from Audit & Accounts Assistant Managers and those already at Manager level.
- Manage a portfolio of clients predominantly across the region
- Clients will include a range of entrepreneurial businesses across a range of industry sectors.
- Clients turnovers will typically range between £5m and £120m.
- Manage engagements within both financial and time budgets.
- Oversee own team of Seniors and Juniors.
- Delegating and review of work.
- Providing on the job and office based training and support.
- Assisting the Partners with presentations.
- Attending networking events to promote the firm.
This practice is looking for career driven individuals who are looking to develop their experience within a growing practice. To ensure that your career aspirations are achieved, you will work closely with a designated partner.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of supervising less experienced team members.
- Additionally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.