Our client has requested we find them Audit professionals who are seeking career progression and a chance to become instrumental in the growth of the practice. Those people that are looking for progression and to add further value to the firm can expect to be propelled forward into more senior roles within 12-18 months of joining.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements and be the main client contact.
- You will have direct responsibility for 3-5 audit juniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12-18 months contingent on your performance.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.