Our client, an International Accountancy practice is currently experiencing steady growth due to their fantastic reputation within the UK and overseas markets. As a result of increased workload they are actively seeking an experienced Tax professional to join the firm as a Partner managing a wide range of specialist clients.
- Provision of technical and tax planning advice to an established portfolio, working as necessary with managers and partners in Tax and Audit
- Commercial support to the Office’s business development effort to help win new clients and ensure the continuing growth of the office
- Advising on the delivery of client projects and planning issues
- Work with the wider UK International Tax specialists to provide a local point of contact focussed on international tax matters
- Development of other members of staff.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally you will already be at Partner level, however those at Director level will be considered.
- A solid track record of attracting and retaining clients.
- Good working knowledge of business income tax, personal tax and compliance work.
- CTA qualified – If you also have ACA or ACCA then this is an added bonus
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to harness and develop client relations.
- Ability to demonstrate and understanding of risk management issues.