AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SENIOR
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.