£15,669.93 per annum pro rata
964 annualised hour's contract
Fixed Term until 30th April 2018
We are seeking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner to work as a key worker attending to the daily needs of the children within the Nursery.
Key roles include:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children placed in the Nursery.
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your room/unit/group that promote the Early Years Foundation stage as laid down by OFSTED, in conjunction with other staff.
- Contribute to the children's development within your room/unit, in conjunction with the Room Supervisor and /or Manager/Deputy Manager.
- Undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment.
- Work alongside the Manager/ Deputy Manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind Little Stars is fulfilled.
To be successful you will hold a Level 2 qualification in Early Years. Holding Level 2 (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English will also be an essential requirement for this role.
Please be aware that this post requires an Enhanced DBS check and the commitment to safeguarding.
To find out more about us, the roles and benefits we offer, please press APPLY.
Interviews to be held: TBC
Please note this vacancy may close sooner if sufficient applications have been received so please apply as soon as possible if interested. We reserve the right to change the interview date if circumstances require it.
'Swindon College is committed to the advancement of Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly), the elimination of discrimination and the safeguarding and welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community'