Account Director, Corporate Communications – Large International PR Agency, London
We are looking for an Account Director to join the best Corporate Communications team in the country.
They are not your traditional corporate team. They do important strategic corporate work but they also pride themselves on the creativity at the heart of all their campaigns for some of the biggest clients in the industry. Their team is made up of nice talented people. Crucially, they value niceness as much as they do talent.
They are looking for someone passionate about how corporate reputations are built and protected. The ideal candidate is confident with a proven track-record of providing strategic counsel on complex/high profile issues and are adept at spotting industry issues and understanding their business and reputations implications for your clients.
You write well and know how to inform and influence target audiences, both directly and through new and traditional media. You also have people and project management experience and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Crucially, you have a passion for current affairs and the wider political, societal and cultural landscape. The successful candidate will be looking for a new challenge in a dynamic an ambitious global agency.
- Organisational skills – able to manage workload across a multiple client accounts and effectively manage time, prioritising work and using support from team members
- Ownership and responsibility - able to take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing projects, as well as overseeing day to day activity
- Managing client relationships – expected to be a trusted counsellor and key contact for clients and must therefore demonstrate a mature and confident approach to client counsel and support
- Managing People - must be a well organised team leader with ability to inspire and motivate more junior members to ensure exceptional delivery against objectives
- Media relations – must have a good understanding of how the media works and be able to tailor materials to suit different outlets – both social and traditional
- Social & Digital – have experience in creating social content, influencer mapping and engagement and handling issues & crisis
- Writing skills – must write well and be able to draft basic written materials (briefings, short written documents, client reports, press releases) to a high standard.
Pension scheme, life assurance, season ticket loans, mobile phone, private medical and dental insurance, free eye tests, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, fruit bowls, free breakfast, leisure allowance (£100), childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, flexible working, seasonal parties, training programme and more
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne