Associate Director – Capital Markets Team – Financial PR - £65K
A Capital Markets team of one of the UK’s leading PR agencies is looking for a dynamic, experienced and creative Associate Director to join their highly successful team!
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Following a strong year in 2017, during which the agency’s Capital Markets team cemented its position as one of the leading financial communications advisers with a number of clients wins, they are hiring to support our continued growth in 2018 and beyond. They’re multi-award-winning capital markets team provides strategic communications counsel to some of the UK’s leading companies in a range of sectors, whether privately held or listed on AIM through to FTSE 100, as well as international firms looking to raise and manage their profile effectively in the UK.
- Act as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole
- Work with senior account leads to take responsibility for client servicing and performance, profitability, resourcing, forecasting and billing
- Oversee account teams, providing leadership and guidance to colleagues whilst also identifying development and training opportunities for the team
- Shape and steer the strategy for clients’ ongoing engagement with the media, analyst and investor community as well as being the day to day lead on mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, fundraisings, issues, and crisis
- Work with the senior team to grow existing and win new business, leading on pitches, networking for leads and developing opportunities to extend our relationships with clients where appropriate
- Must have agency experience in the Capital Markets/PLC sector.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne