Care Worker - Bedford
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Part time, full time or hours to suit although availability to work alternate weekends is important.
Are you an experienced Care Worker looking to join a company that reflects and shares your passion for quality care.Our client is an established care company who has been providing quality care and support for over 17 years. We are looking for care assistants who live in or near to Bedford, to provide care and support services to our clients customers at two lovely extra care schemes in the area.
If you have the passion and desire to develop a career in Care then our client can offer;
- Career development
- Local work
- Free induction training
- Free ongoing training
- Regular refresher training
- 4 weeks Holidays
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition.
- Competitive Salary
Day to Day Role
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day.
- Washing, bathing and toileting.
- Practical support.
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping,
- Preparing and cooking meals if outlined in the care plan.
- Specialised care.
- Supporting people with more complex needs
- Enthusiastic care workers to support independent living
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Cheerful and considerate
- Caring individuals
- Good verbal and written communication
- Reliable individuals
- Experience of or understanding of care provision
- Willing to undergo training and supervision
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please apply online