CDD and Fraud Analyst
At Sky Betting & Gaming we don't have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we've created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Customer Ops Tribe:
What makes our Tribe stand out are our natural listening skills. We go above and beyond to hear and understand what every single one of our million customers are saying, which means we're able to provide some of the strongest customer support in the industry.
Everything we do, we do it for our customers. We're always thinking of new ways to meet changing needs and provide even better services.
There's a real buzz at our contact centre where we love answering customer queries by chat and email. We process their bets and their payments. We analyse our services in real-time 24/7. And, our Traders provide them with the best prices and odds. You bet we put our customers first.
Why not have a look at the Customer Ops Tribe video: bit.ly/2slHPqx
What you'll do: Working within our Risk & Responsibility department, you will be responsible for safeguarding both the company and our customers from money laundering, fraud and social responsibility risks.
You will hold a position within the Case Management Team. This will involve you owning higher risk cases from start to finish, meaning you will be tasked with risk assessing accounts, conducting due diligence checks, liaising directly with customers, and reviewing & signing off documents.
You will also be responsible for conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, including customer contact, as well as managing contact between the department, financial institutions and associated third parties.
How you'll do it: Reporting into the CDD/Fraud Management Team, the successful candidate will need to possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- A logical and structured thought process to facilitate sound decision making and justification.
- Confidence in making decisions and recommendations with the ability to succinctly present these to members of the management team.
- Able to work to deadlines and thrive in high pressure situations.
- The ability to manage & prioritise their own workload.
- A confident and professional telephone manner with the ability to manage difficult conversations.
- Strong communication skills which can be implemented through all mediums to varying stakeholders across the business.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Experience working within a due diligence, AML, risk, fraud, security or compliance environment is desirable for the position.
Monday to Sunday - shift pattern rota.