Marketing Communications Manager
Twinings, the leading premium tea business, is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join their category leading marketing team. Twinings is recognised for having purposeful and inspiring brand purpose at the heart of all they do and the passion for this much loved brand is evident throughout this organisation.
As a brand of incredible heritage Twinings has a highly pioneering past and a philanthropic past and present. The purpose of this role is to tell the incredible story in a way that inspires and engages the new generation and step changes love for the brand and provides a point of difference. Managing a team of 1-2 direct reports you will own and lead the brand communications strategy.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Development of the brand world, guidelines and creative templates
- Development of the comms architecture
- Ensuring consistent tone and voice of brand and connections through all channels
- Development of the right agency model and building strong relationships and ways of working
- Step changing the way the business engage with consumers, from traditional to more content led
- Building passion for the consumer throughout the business
As an experienced communications professional you will be required to possess the following skills/experience and behaviours:
- 8 years+ experience in leading successful through the line consumer campaigns, either client or agency side
- Experienced in transcending brand positioning in to a clear communications strategy
- Successful development of media neutral, content out campaign ideas
- Experience in building brands in youth culture and through influencers
- Well connected within the agency world with a clear and up to date understanding of what is happening within the wider communications landscape
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to build highly engaged and effective teams and build communications capability within the business
- A passion for consumer and consumer behaviour
Twinings is a highly ambitious fun, empowering and collaborative culture and seek to bring on board like-minded individuals. There is no dress code, a flexible working policy and the environment is based on hot desking not hierarchy. If you want to think this opportunity sounds like your cup of tea then send a CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.