Experienced, Organised Part Time Office Manager
Experienced, Organised Part Time
Office Manager for Belsize Architects.
Part-time office manager required to join Belsize Architects in London.
Belsize Architects is a small architectural practice in north west London where versatility and flexibility is required in the office manager role as the needs of the studio vary from day to day. The candidate must have previous experience working as an office manager, ideally in an architectural office.
They should be fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They need to be highly organised and able to prioritise tasks and manage their time efficiently. They will be fluent in using Microsoft Office. Experience using other packages is also an advantage eg. Photoshop/Illustrator/PowerPoint. Flexibility in working hours subject to negotiation.
- answer telephones and greet visitors
- manage/maintain website and making sure it remains active add new projects/blog /news /etc
- manage/maintain social media platforms adding posts to Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram/Facebook
- maintain contact database and mailing lists
- identify content, compose and publish the quarterly newsletter Mailchimp
- collate website and social media analytics/traffic
- identify upcoming opportunities for social media
- maintain diary for upcoming competitions, PQQs/EOIs/ITTs and awards deadlines
- organise monthly PR meetings, raising new PR opportunities for consideration
- maintain staff timesheets
- liaise with accountant, PAYE, pension, and bookkeeper; prepare documents for VAT returns
- manage reports and maintain information on office management systems ArctechPro
- maintain stationery supplies
- assist with preparing submission material for PQQs etc
- organise the office CPD program
- maintain office reference and material libraries
- file inspirational projects and precedent studies
- update lists of awards, publications and completed projects i.e. build cost, sqm and contract type + etc.
- set up project files and archive old projects
- deal with activities relating to MIPIM organise directors diaries /meetings/seminars/bookings/etc
- organise new admin templates
To apply please send CV along with a covering letter that includes salary expectations by clicking the apply button below. Attachments to be no larger than 3MB. Whilst wed love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible. So, if you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please note that your application has not been successful.