Associate Director / Director – Technology Communications, London
If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing communications agencies in the world then we have a great opportunity for you. This agency is looking for an experienced leader with Agency background to join their talented team in Central London. The ideal candidate will be able to motivate and inspire the team, grow the agency and drive the new business.
This agency started in the U.S. and has been actively expanding all around the world over recent years. Their London office works on some of the biggest brands out there predominantly focusing on the technology sector. The main company ethos revolves around a drama-free culture of highly energetic people with diverse backgrounds who are passionate about their work.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy the day to day of working in a vibrant agency and are fascinated by the information above please read on below and drop us a line. We are keen to talk to you ASAP!
- Handle senior level clients and use counselling skills to develop an account strategically.
- Actively seek and develop new business and maintain good business practice on behalf of the company towards clients and suppliers.
- Be specifically responsible for ensuring client contracts are signed and all further projects have appropriate authorisation.
- Strong Crisis Management and Client Negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of managing complex and international accounts.
- Proven commercial awareness and new business wins.
- Excellent organisational, planning and budgetary skills.
- Commitment to the personal development of others.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne