Cost CUM Management Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for a reliable qualified accountant to join a fast-growing family owned business with 2-manufacturing sites plus 12-15 retail out-lets
We are currently looking for somebody with a real passion for the fast-paced manufacturing and purchasing environment. The successful candidate will have an excellent work ethic and the drive in supporting the company’s growth. This new role will liaise with internal department Managers and Directors.
The successful Individual will be required to have the following skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent) with a strong academic record and experience gained as a Cost/Financial Accountant (ideally from within the FMCG manufacturing industry or also within the inter-company environment – manufacturing/retailing)
- Monthly Sales & Purchase Ledgers / BOM / Stock Control
- Nominal ledger / petty cash & company card
- Competent in producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- An experienced manager with a proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results and continuous improvement
- Strong commercial acumen, absolute command in numeric, data and statistical analysis
- Fluent spoken and written English is prerequisite
- A superb communicator – excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members
- Computer literate, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and good working knowledge of packages such as Outlook, Word
- Professional, proactive and self-motivated with a drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, with an immediate start. 2-references required.