Morning Cleaner - Northampton School for Girls
What is the purpose of this role?
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel?
Amey are looking for motivated cleaners to join our team for a part time role and 16.3hours a week.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6:00AM to 9:15AM or 1530PM-1845PM
Location: Northampton School for Girls, Northampton
What will this role involve?
As a Cleaner within Amey's Northampton Schools accounts you will make a difference in your community on a daily basis and contribute to creating high-quality learning environments. Your daily responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Emptying bins
- Polishing of surface and mopping of areas required
- Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in cleaning
- Able to use chemicals and machinery safely
- A team player
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
As these positions are located in schools you will be required to undergo and satisfied our enhanced DBS check – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply below or give us a call on 01865 713 101 and quote ref: 25106543