GAMSAT tutors & teachers
"Hi, I'm looking for a GAMSAT tutor, I am currently a Biochemistry student at Queen Mary University of London and I am going to sit the GAMSAT this March. I am interested in obtaining strategy and test-taking advice to really improve my marks, rather than going through content. Possibly going through my weakest topics is necessary. I hope we can chat so we can arrange this. I am free weekends and Wednesdays the whole day. Please let me know asap Thank you "
Requested by Maria R in E1 3BP
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)