Our client is a top 10 accountancy firm working with market leading exposure to the Shipping, transportation and aviation sectors. As part of their continued growth with both UK and International clients they are searching for an Audit Director with considerable sector exposure. In this role you’ll have the chance to manage a dynamic portfolio, working with high profile patrons throughout entirety of the audit process. Confidence and a positive attitude is key as you will be captaining a highly skilled team, aiding them in developing their technical understanding of the transportation industry.
Ideally you’ll be an RI, though if not you’ll be supported through the process with guidance from Partners. The opportunity exists for a significant part of the role to be involved with business development, with a clear progression path to Partner.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Have a working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and PROaudit
- Have assurance experience within the shipping, aviation or transportation sector
- Have an analytical review approach, with a proven track record of high quality audits
- Have experience of leading highly skilled teams in a sometimes complex environment
- Have the drive and ability to be a key figure in the firm’s BD plans
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers