Part Time Regional Sales Executive
We have an exciting opportunity available for experienced Part Time Regional Sales Executive to join our award-winning business of Linden Homes East Yorkshire. Our business focuses on building stunning, quality homes across the country in prime locations and our sales teams are at the core of what we do in ensuring our customers experience the highest standards of service. Our Sales Executives being at the forefront of our new build developments are responsible for driving sales and achieving the highest standards of customer service
We have a brilliant new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join us and work on our developments throughout East Yorkshire.
The Sales Executive role will suit an individual with experience selling houses off plan, ideally for a housebuilding developer
- Achieve/Exceed forecast unit sales
- Determines customer needs – meets, greets, qualify, demos and closes through clear questioning and active listening
- Manage their development in a competent and proactive manner
- Takes responsibility for all sales leads, including Connections
- Follow-ups proactively and with conviction
- Refer to NHMH early in the process
- Manage their own development, to include external signage, show homes, sales area.
- Is fully aware of their limitations with regard to Property Misdescriptions Act, Financial Services Act and H&S
- Progress sales diligently, ensuring customers are fully aware of the journey ahead, that they have the assistances of our recommended solicitors and FSA, and have carried out their post reservation within 7 days
- Adhering to The Linden Way
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in customer services and sales.
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of reading plans and explaining them to a customer
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting housing developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges. Our benefits package includes
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
- Monthly commission payments
- Uniform allowance biannually
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
- Private Healthcare
- SAYE scheme
- 'Rewards' Scheme - Voluntary benefits scheme
With an ambitious growth strategy, Linden Homes is going places so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, Linden Homes is the right place for you.
Linden Homes is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960058473