St Paul's School Admissions tutors & teachers
"Hi there, I am looking for a tutor to prepare my son for an 11+ entrance in St. Paul, Harrodians or Latymer. He is 9 years old. We leave in Barnes, close to the Hammersmith Bridge. The convenient time is on Wednesdays at 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. Thank you for your attention."
Requested by Genady A in SW13
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)