Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The role you are looking at is a Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship with Quest Search and Selection.
The ideal candidate will want a career in a client-focused sales environment where you are interacting with people daily. No two days are the same! You must be an individual who is confident on the phone, adaptable to an office environment and motivated to succeed.
Quest Search and Selection are a boutique retail and digital marketing recruitment consultancy with offices in Dubai and central London.
Training will be on Business Administration Advanced Standard, 15-18 months, with WhiteHat.
Location: the nearest station is Oxford Circus underground, London.
- Advertising new job roles
- Learning the vacancies and understanding their requirements.- Registering suitable candidates on the phone.
- Matching up candidates work experience with the job specification
- With the account manager, you will attend candidate and client meetings
- Searching on LinkedIn, database and cv banks to generate candidates and create longlists for job roles.
- Monitoring & generating new leads-Adhoc admin office tasks
- Call time.
- CV sent.
- External interviews
- Registration of new candidates.
- New adverts are written.
- Revenue generated (targets and commission will be discussed)
Hours are 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri. Salary is £12,000 - 14,000 depending on experience.
- Presentable, personable, confident and ambitious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GCSE Mathematics grade C-A* (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill, GCSE English (Literature or Language) grade C- A * (or 4-9) or level 2 functional skill. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
*You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.