Business Administrator Apprentice (Vauxhall London)
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Business Administrator apprentice role with Environmental Finance. The apprentice will assist team members with a variety of assignments to support growing the business.
We are the UK's leading environmental impact investment advisor, providing strategic consultancy and corporate finance advice to some of the largest environmental organisations in the UK, such as DEFRA, the RSPB and the National Trust. We also work alongside a range of enterprises seeking to deliver and grow high impact investments towards funding community and environmental initiatives.
Training will be in Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track, 15-18 months. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
The nearest station is Vauxhall underground and National rails, London.
In this job you will...
- Support the teams in key admin tasks
- Carry out research and compile summary analysis across different markets
- Assisting the teams in delivering various projects for internal and external clients
- Produce a range of commercial documents and spreadsheets for projects and ongoing operations
- Support the marketing initiatives, including PR and social media
- Manage the office environment to maximise productivity and efficiency
Hours are 9 - 5 pm, Mon-Fri.Salary is £15000 - 195000 depending on experience.
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Be calm under pressure, able to manage time and competing priorities
- Be confident with technology
- Be well organised, methodical, flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Think creatively and innovatively about how to do things better
- Be able to work with minimum supervision and prioritise an ever-changing workload
Personal qualities: Have a high level of attention to detail, reacting quickly, when needed, to make sound decisions.
* You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.