Internal Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice - business administration
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The role you are looking at is an Internal Recruiter apprenticeship vacancy with Delta Capita.
Working as part of the Delta Capita Talent Acquisition Team and reporting into the Internal Recruiter, you will ensure that Delta Capita has access to the best talent in the marketplace for live roles and pipeline for future possibilities.
Delta Capita is an international business and technology consulting and managed services provider, specialising in the Financial Services sector.
Training will be in Business Administration Advanced Standard, 15 months, with WhiteHat. A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role where you will be involved in attraction and recruitment within DeltaCapita. The role requires someone whose key strength is engaging with talent pools using all platforms available to recruit the best talent for our live roles and building talent pipelines.Location: near Canary Wharf underground station, London.Your Responsibilities Will Be To:
- Act as a candidate experience ambassador, ensuring a positive experience at all touch points in the initial attraction and pre-selection process
- Identify and engage with talent through social media, jobs boards, referrals, and networking
- Use our ATS to manage candidates and roles
- Screen applicants who have applied directly to Delta Capita through our career portal
- Co-ordinate and manage CV's relating to recruitment campaigns.
- Conducting telephone screens and some face to face interviews
- Support the Internal Recruiter with preparing a long list of potential candidates for Hiring Managers
- Make initial approach calls and introduce Delta Capita to passive candidates and build a pipeline of Talent for the business
- Feedback talent research to the Internal Recruiter based on your conversations and research.
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to enable candidate management.
- Co-ordinate with the Internal Recruiter to devise and develop creative and innovative talent attraction strategy.
- Additional duties may be required.
Working hours 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Five GCSE grades C - A * (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
To Succeed In This Role You Will:
- Make sure that candidates have a positive experience
- Like talking to people
- Enjoy going the extra mile to achieve results
- Think creatively about problems
- Find a way to "bounce back" after a tough challenging day
- Enjoy working and contributing to a small team.
- Extend your support and interests to colleagues beyond your own team to the wider Operations Team.
Essential skills required:
- Confidently use your initiative and deal with issues as they arise
- Ability to work in a fast past changing environment
- Strong communicator able to speak with all levels of candidates from entry level to senior
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interest in financial markets
- Inquisitive nature.
*You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.