Practice Nurse, Eltham
A considerate, well-run practice which is well-respected by healthcare professionals locally is looking to recruit a new Practice Nurse due to retirement. The practice is a teaching that encourages training and development of clinical skills, and most important has a superb team with excellent retention of staff across all levels in the practice.
Salary - £35,000-£40,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid + 6 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Eltham
The surgery -
* Based in a nice area of South-East London, mixed patient base
* Well-respected by peers, and excellent patient reviews (98% on friends and family survey)
* Teaching practice looking to become a Training practice
* Forward-thinking practice that involves itself in piloted schemes
* Large nursing team: 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 3 highly-skilled Practice Nurses (all been there 15+ years)
* Partners and Manager that treat staff very well
* Practice encourages training and development
* Purpose-built practice
* High QOF achieving - above 99%
Your role -
* Practice Nurse, dealing with CDM and general Nursing duties
* Full time position (flexible start/finish times)
* Opportunities to train and develop
* Working in a team alongside 4 other friendly and hardworking nurses.
The benefits -
* £35,000-£40,000 FTE
* Indemnity fees paid
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right candidate & notice period.