Part Time Cleaner - Titus Salt School
What is the purpose of this role?
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel?
This role is a permanent role, working 52 weeks per annum with great benefits packages.
Location: Titus Salt School, BD17 5RH
Choose your working hours below Monday to Friday:
15 Hours a week
20 Hours a week
What will this role involve?
As a Cleaner within Amey you will make a difference in your community on a daily basis and contribute to creating high-quality learning environments. Your daily responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Emptying bins
- Polishing of surface and mopping of areas required
- Providing a cleaning service that meets our contractual requirements
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
What are we looking for?
- No cleaning experience is required as full training will be provided
- If you have some experience in cleaning and working within school or hospitality environment would be an advantage
- You will be expect to use chemicals and machinery safely
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Amey does far more than most people expect. You’re one of 64 million people who have used a service we support today. We help design, implement and run the infrastructure for railways, airports, energy and all sorts of vital public services from defence to healthcare.
There is a wealth of career opportunities at Amey and we’ll support you at every stage, wherever your ambitions lie, giving you the tools to bring your ideas to life and reach your goals. In return for your commitment to Amey you will receive a competitive hourly rate and access to Save with Amey (Amey’s private money saving website) and many more fantastic benefits!
For more information about available positions please contact Recruitment@amey.co.uk or call 01865 713 362