Science (GCSE) tutors & teachers
"I am looking for a tutor for an Combined Science GCSE for my daughter, who will be taking her GCSEs this year. She is currently working at level 4 but both I and her teachers are certain she can achieve a lot better with the right support. Could you please let me know about your avaliability, and perhaps we could discuss details over the phone as my daughter has some difficulties. I would like you to meet my daughter, and assess her Science level first and then we can go from there. Thanks, Agnieszka "
Requested by Agnieszka O in Rg142bb
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)