Film Making tutors & teachers
"Hi, I'm looking for a Film Making tutor to run a Film Making after school workshop on Monday and Tuesday to a full class of primary school children. You must be comfortable with leading a full group of up to 30 alone. The lessons should be structured with a short clip as the outcome. The time is from 3:30-4:30 weekly for 6 weeks. KS1 on Monday and KS2 on Tuesday. More work available after the 6 weeks for a quality tutor. "
Requested by School C in E8 3RU
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)