Nursery Practitioner - Spalding
This is a permanent position in a nursery setting
We are recruiting for a Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join our clients' fantastic nursery based in Spalding who have been awarded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
They provide a home from home environment and outstanding childcare with amazing facilities and highly qualified, dedicated staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, full of energy practitioner who is 100% dedicated to their job.
The nursery can offer full time or part time hours and they are offering a salary of national living wage.
You must have a minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification and experience working in a nursery setting. A Paediatric First Aid qualification is desirable but not essential.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with feeding children
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting and extending children's learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children's records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and part-take in training.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1672 and ask for Chloe
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960093843