Music Theory tutors & teachers
"Hi, my name is Reem and I'm looking for a Music Theory tutor. I'm currently enrolled to Music Therapy at the Daylight Centre and I'm looking for a tutor to come with me to a session and help to explain some of the Music concepts. I'm in a group, but I'm shy and just need a bit of a push. I'd need someone on each Friday at 1:45. Please message me if you're available. Thanks!"
Requested by Reem H in N5 2EA
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)