Science (GCSE) tutors & teachers
"I'm looking for a Science (GCSE) tutor... to prepare my son who is 15 for his GCSE exams using GCSE past papers (EDEXEL examination board) and other revision and practice materials. 1 hour per week. Going through Year 9,10 topics (The list of topics will be provided) identifying his knowledge gaps and focusing on those topics. Learning and applying terminology in answers. Please get in touch. Elena"
Requested by Elena M in w2 3dn
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)