Are you looking for a rewarding fulfilling career in the Care Sector? Do you want to make a difference?
If so We are currently recruiting in Newcastle , Gateshead and south Tyneside areas, to provide care in the community to service users in their own homes.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Full and Part time positions available.
- Car driver preferred but not essential.
- Competitive rates of pay £8.50 per hour.
- Weekly Paid.
- Full training and ongoing support given.
- Flexible Hours.
- Career development to progress with in health and social care.
If this appeals to you, please contact sharon Bell on 0191 261 5205 or forward your CV to
Pin-Point health & Social Care are a Private independent healthcare provider and are well established in the North East as well as Nationally supplying appropriately trained care & support staff to vulnerable people needing care and support living in their own home in the community. We employ local people to provide local services which support the communities we live in.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great friendly team whose aim is to deliver a well led, flexible, safe, effective care service, Pin-Point would like to hear from you now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79802501