Music Teacher (part time) 04 contract
Simply Supply are actively recruiting a part-time Music Teacher to join a creative and high achieving Arts department within a vibrant, multi-cultural learning community, from April 2018. This part-time post is required for the summer term, possibly longer working just two days a week (Wednesday and Friday) within a reputable school in Southampton, Hampshire.
This is a long term, part-time contract with full teaching responsibilities. NQT's and Instructor Teachers are also welcomed to apply. The school is a co-educational school offering education within KS3/4. Coupled with a 'Good' rating from Ofsted the school is able to provide great facilities and support for teachers and support staff alike
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to teach Music to GCSE level and have ideally have a knowledge of Sibelius. You will be required to cover Music lessons, two days a week and for this reason we are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is able to deliver engaging lessons.
- Hold UK QTS
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum
- Be a Music specialist
- Be able to adapt to new challenges in a calm and professional manner
Benefits of working with Simply Supply:
- Established & professional agency specialising solely in the education sector in Hampshire
- Competitive rates of pay ranging between £110 - £125 per day (for this role)
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools local to you
- Preferred suppliers to Hampshire County Council schools
- Bespoke online management system - including online timesheets
You will be required to register with Simply Supply and we will take up a minimum of three employment and/or academic references, including your most recent employer and will require an up to date DBS check.
Please contact Abi McDowell, our specialist Secondary Consultant for further information or apply for this position and she will come back to you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960115146