Nursery Practitioner Level 2 and 3 Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, £750 to £
Excellent Progression Opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified nursery practitioner to join a state of the art nursery located in Cheadle. This particular nursery offers care to children aged 3 months to 3 years of age.
Salary potentially up to £8.50 p/h for excellent candidates
This is a great chance to join an excellent setting as the Nursery is part of an Outstanding school, with benefits such as :
* An hour for lunch
* Free lunch
* Training Opportunities and Progression
Candidates should have:
- Minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in childcare or related subject
- Previous experience of working within a childcare environment
- Working knowledge of the EYFS
- An understanding of child protection procedures
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
All offers of employment are subject to a DBS check.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send in your CV through this site or call Sean on .Bamboo Resourcing are acting as an agency on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 to £8.50 /hour