Sales Assistant (full time or part time)
£7.50 - £8.00
We are a family owned, premium food & beverages company with two locations in central London, specialising in nuts, chocolate, dried fruits and coffee. Our products come from every corner of the world, from regions where we feel they grow the best. Carpo first opened its doors at the heart of Piccadilly 3 and a half years ago, and we have built a great reputation of high quality and excellent service during this short time. Our client base is both diverse and international.
We are currently looking for new sale assistants to join both of our teams.
If you want to work in a dynamic and intense environment, Carpo is definitely for you!
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills and a sociable personality
- Passion for sales
- Polite, friendly and easy-going
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a friendly, willing and positive manner
- Smart appearance, neat and tidy
- A “can do” attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English language
- Responsible for delivering warm straightforward service and go the extra mile to surprise and delight:
- Providing a warm and genuine welcome
- Taking orders and demonstrating excellent customer service
- Following cash handling procedures
- Making sure that all the customer’s needs and wishes are satisfied
- Taking responsibility for customers’ queries and seeing things through
- Comply with brand standards
- Following procedures relating to hygiene, stocking, security, health and safety
- Demonstrate great team working spirit
Arabic, Mandarin and French speakers would be an asset to the team!
Previous experience in a high volume service environment is a definite advantage.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to develop your talent and wish to take your career to new heights, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960111750