Venue Sales (Retail Sales Consultant)
FULL AND PART TIME AVAILABLE (Part time is flexible from 16hrs a week)
LOCATION - LEICESTERSHIRE, DERBY, BURTON UPON TRENT, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, LUTON
BASIC SALARY £21,000 - £23,400 DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (OTE £25k - £28k)
SSE is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK. We're involved in producing, distributing and supplying electricity and gas, and we provide other essential services too; like Phone, Broadband and Boiler Cover. Today SSE remains the UK's largest generator of renewable energy, in keeping with its historic aim to provide safe and reliable energy for all.
As part of the venue sales team you will generate sales leads, whilst delivering an excellent customer experience. You’ll be the face of SSE in store, representing SSE and our partner retailer, a major UK high street brand.
You’ll be responsible for approaching customers, initiating conversations relating to a broad range of SSE products and services. You’ll take time to listen to the customer and understand their needs, to find the best solution to meet their requirements through clear, accurate and honest information. With every customer interaction you will aim to delight the customer, achieving a positive and memorable experience.
You should have previous experience of sales, ideally in a Retail environment. You’ll have the ability to follow a structured sales approach and meet governance requirements. You’ll be confident to explain the calculation of energy bills to Customers. You’ll routinely rotate around a number of key stores ensuring maximum exposure of SSE products.
You’ll be enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a passion and drive to deliver an outstanding customer experience. You’ll be an excellent communicator, polite and friendly, with a resilient approach to selling. You’ll be confident working alone and as part of a small team.
At SSE, you'll love working as part of a great team within an exciting industry. We'll also support you to look after your own development, invest in you when required & encourage you to take advantage of our sponsorship assets through our SSE Reward Scheme.
Over and above this, there are some additional benefits that you may be interested in:
- Up to 3 free shares per month when you buy 3
- Opportunity to save direct from your salary
- We'll also support you to give to charities tax free if you so wish
- SSE will help you look after your future with our tax-efficient pension scheme
- We'll invest an additional 6% of your salary in your future, if you invest the same
- You also get Life Assurance cover of 7x your salary
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Season Ticket loans – an interest free salary advance of up to £5k
- Vauxhall Partners Programme – discounts off the list price of a brand new Vauxhall
- SSE Extras – discounts on retailers such as Asda, M&S, John Lewis, Topshop & Apple
- The latest version of Microsoft Office for only £9.95.
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Programme – discounts of between 10% - 20%
- Holiday Plus – opportunity to buy additional holidays if you so wish
Your family & health
- Great healthcare offers & maternity benefits, including Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 50% discount on gym memberships and free healthcare advice
- Special rates on our Energy, Telecoms & Home Services products
Please note the store locations are as follows, however you will be asked to work within the 4 or 5 stores closest to your home: Bedford, Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Hitchin, Hinckley, Kenilworth, Leicester - Fosse Park, Leicester - Gallowtree, Lichfield, Loughborough, Luton, Northampton, Northampton - Weston Flavell.
Closing date for applications is 3rd February 2018.
The successful candidates will be subject to the Company's verification and vetting process. This includes a basic criminal record check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960097698