Client Manager - Fixed term contract (12 Months)
Based in central London, Green Rock is among the first of a new breed of content creator for a digital-first world. We are a fast-moving creative business able to realise the commercial power and brand potential of content. 2018 is going to be an exciting year for us as we continue to grow our capability and team to reinforce the growing demands of content production, and drive innovation in our production and post-production workflows. Our clients include NatWest, ITV, Netflix, The British Museum and the BBC.
Reporting to The Head of Operations and Client Services manager you will be the main point of contact for our key clients on a broad range of video-based content projects. Working with our brilliant creative teams, you will help to create proposals, schedules and costings, and manage individual projects from creative development through to delivery.
This is a client facing role, requiring you to build excellent relationships with our existing clients and supporting Green Rock's senior team in driving growth. A varied and exciting opportunity, this role would suit someone who is aspirational and sees themselves progressing rapidly within a client management environment and the rapidly growing world of video content production.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking briefs from new and existing clients and liaising with editorial and production management teams to ensure they are adequately briefed on client requirements
- Work with our production management team to establish budgets and schedules for individual projects
- Working alongside our talented creative teams, to manage client projects from creative development through to delivery, managing stakeholder expectations throughout
- Create presentation material required for pitches to new and existing clients
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, and at times lead the presentation of creative work
- Oversee Budget management of individual projects and the delivery of sound financial reporting and forecasting, working closely with the Production Manager
- Oversee Time sheet management
- Build relationships with new and existing clients; listening to and understanding longer-term needs
- Participate in new business development - working with our sales, marketing and business development team on pitches to potential clients
- Manage client feedback process
Required skills & Experience:
- Account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience
- Experience using a CRM tracking tool
- Proven track-record in effectively managing client relationships and the delivery of projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
- Able to interact with people at all levels of an organisation, demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity
- Confidence in presenting ideas & project requirements compellingly to clients and to team members
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We have some great benefits here at Green Rock. You will be enrolled onto our company pension scheme after 3 months and we will contribute to your pension too, boosting your pension savings. You will have private medical insurance and a health cash plan to claim cashback on dental, optical and physiotherapy costs and many voluntary benefits gaining access to hundreds of big brand discounts.
Please apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We'd love to hear from you.