Team Leader - Swindon - Salary from £9.88 - £11.75 per hour.
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader for a Day Nursery in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Work should be fun and this company are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation' for life.
Your role as a Team Leader will include:
- Working within the Management Team to deliver high quality childcare throughout the nursery
- Promoting partnerships with families and external agencies
- Ensuring that each child's wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter at this company and they offer personalised training programmes to all employees to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this they offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.