Nursery Nurse Level 3
Nursery Nurse, level 3, Hounslow, TW3 £17k
Our client is a well-known chain of Day Nurseries that have created a loving and secure environment for children from 0 - 5 years of age.
About the role
The purpose of the Nursery Nurse is to be an active member of the team ensuring that all children receive high quality care. Ensuring all children in there are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
To assist with the effective daily supervision of the unit in accordance with the requirements, policies and procedures and the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation stage.
- To take an active role to develop and deliver a play based curriculum to meet the differing needs of the children and enable their potential to be realised, ensuring the delivery of learning opportunities in a fun and caring environment
- To deputise in the absence of a Room Leader
- To provide safe and appropriate play opportunities, referencing to the EYFS
- To settle new children into the setting in a sensitive manner and to meet each childs' needs individually throughout their time in the Nursery
- In conjunction with the Room Leader & Nursery Manager, ensure that the required standards, ratios and conditions of the settings registration are maintained at all times.
- Understand each child as an individual and have an understanding of childcare and development
For a full job description and information about this company, please contact me asap.