Nursery Nurse and Room leader in Beckenham, Kent, £16,500 to £21,000
Are you a level 3 Nursery Nurse in the Beckenham area of Greater London. If so are you are looking to work with an excellent nursery offering flexible childcare and flexible working hours for staff?
Our client is looking for a practitioner to work full time as a member of the nursery team at their Beckenham based nursery, showing initiative and creativity to foster an environment which encourages the children's all round development and where high standards of care are provided.
The role of Nursery Nurse in Beckenham will involve:
- Care and support of children aged 0 - 5years
- Safeguarding children by following all company policies and procedures
- Key worker responsibilities
- Changing nappies if based in baby and toddler rooms
- Planning in line with EYFS
- Liaising with parents
- Preparing snacks
The role of Room Leader in Beckenham will involve additional duties to the above:
- leading small team of Nursery Nurses
- ensuring ratios always adhered to
- dealing with parental enquires
- reporting to the management team
(full job description can be provided on application)
Essential Requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse in Beckenham:
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma level 3)
- Experience within a private day care setting with children aged 0-5
essential additional Requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse in Beckenham:
- Experience of record keeping, planning and report writing
- Strong working knowledge of the EYFS
- some senior responsibility
- ability to support staff members
Please send us your CV through this site for this Nursery Nurse and room Leader position in Beckenham, London or contact us for more information.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a voucher reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who would be suitable for the role and interested in applying, recommend them to us and we can spoil you if they are successful!!