Nursery Nurse Level 2
Childcare Nursery Nurse - Level 2 + in Reading, salary from £8.02 to £9.74 per hour
Our client is looking for Level 2 plus Nursery Nurses.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child's 'learning journey' whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child's wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter to this organisation and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- Annual tax-free cash bonus
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Salary from £8.02 - £9.74 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.