Role: Account Manager
Due to the rapid growth at Cloud Direct, we are seeking talented and motivated Account Managers with a background in customer service or sales to be part of a successful team based at our offices in central London.
If you are not afraid of hard work, you’ll be highly rewarded. You will receive a great base salary, plus fantastic on-target earning potential of £60K uncapped. We also offer a generous benefits package and on-going training and support.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse range of customers across all industry sectors to manage our existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
We’re a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
The individual will be the voice of the customer into the business and vice versa, in order to ensure a long-term growing and mutually beneficial relationship.
- Developing and maintaining structured account plans for key customers
- Identifying new sales opportunities within your accounts - with a focus on key 'hero’ products
- Upselling, to increase profitability and revenue within the customer base
- Resolving and acting as point of escalation for all customer queries
- Working closely with all areas of the business to ensure that a positive customer experience is maintained consistently
- Negotiating contracts and SLA's with customers.
Experience and skills required
- A demonstrable track record of sales and target achievements
- The ability to manage and negotiate contracts
- Excellent communication (verbally and written) and relationship management skills
- A Positive, ambitious, target-driven attitude and has thirst for challenge
- Excellent attention to detail, use of initiative and a real 'go-getter'
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their sales careers, progressing through a structured career path with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.