Junior Account Manager - FTC
Role: Junior Account Manager
We’re seeking an ambitious candidate looking for a career in sales or account management.
The successful candidate will be engaging with our existing customer base to support their migration to the latest Microsoft technology. You will be required to email and call our existing customers to inform them of the benefits of upgrading to Microsoft 365. You will then work with the account manager to ensure a smooth upgrade for the customer.
Full training on how to sell Microsoft 365 will be provided.
This role is key to our growth strategy by helping us provide more services to our existing customer base.
We’re a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
- Identify business development opportunities within the existing customer base;
- Phone customers to identify prospects for upgrading their Microsoft licences;
- Work with the relevant Account Managers to ensure a smooth upgrade to Microsoft 365;
- Use our Customer Relationship Management system, Service Now, to identify customers and record details of conversations;
- Follow-up new business leads for customers interested in moving to Microsoft 365;
- Regularly report on customer uptake of Microsoft 365 to the sales and marketing teams;
- Manage email campaigns to customers and prospects promoting Microsoft 365;
- Providing additional support to the Customer Support Team and Marketing Team as needed.
Experience and skills required
- Experience in a customer service role or sales environment is desirable;
- An interest and ability to learn new technologies;
- High energy and able to cope with a high and diverse workload;
- Good team working skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...