Corporate Account Manager
At Holistic IT we have some huge growth plans for the future and are now seeking to expand our sales division. This will give a sales person joining Holistic IT the opportunity to deliver new and exciting IT Products, Services and Solutions to New and existing clients. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for people looking to progress their sales career and be part of our growth.
We are recruiting for experienced IT sales professionals to join our Doncaster HQ. We are looking for ambitious and determined individuals with prior IT Sales experience who have the ability to identify new accounts, develop the relationships within them and grow their spend. We will provide the training required to help with your IT knowledge, along with extensive sales and soft skills development.
You will be teaming up with our current sales team and reporting into the sales manager. This will create a strong partnership and bring with it massive earning potential that, coupled with the ability to work with and learn from our experienced sales people, makes this a new and exciting opportunity for anyone looking to get into or progress a career in IT sales.
Main duties will include:
• Research, make connections & build relationships with new clients
• Ensure all opportunities are qualified and input into the system with detailed notes allowing the pipeline to be effectively managed
• Communicating new product developments & services to prospective clients • Working closely with the Sales Manager to maximise opportunities with every client
• Engage with and maintain key relationships within the assigned accounts
• Communicate weekly, accurate, realistic, up to date, forecasts • Build business pipeline to achieve monthly targets • Proactive follow up of opportunities to close deals
• Engage with our in house specialists where appropriate, work with our suppliers and key IT vendors to sell value services & to meet customer needs
• Plan approaches & pitches, working with others to develop a proposal that speaks to the clients needs, concerns & objectives
• Use a variety of styles to persuade & negotiate appropriately
What's so great about the ‘Holistic IT’ culture? The fact you are part of our growth, not just another sales person sat in a seat, coupled with the excitement and the energy of a company with BIG plans. We have fun while getting the job done and encourage a great work / life balance. If you come to Holistic IT with a strong work ethic and a keen eye for success, you will find all of our team reaching out to help you achieve your goals and be successful.
This is a great opportunity to be part of, and drive, the future direction of Holistic IT. We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits, with the chance to work in a rewarding environment and with a high level of autonomy and creativity.