Sales Specialist (PCs)
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Specialist to join our PC Sales Team. The role is to sell - primarily by telephone – products and services to customers, maintaining and improving on revenue and profit, whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Individuals will be expected to look for and develop new accounts and opportunities wherever possible. The individual is expected to develop a strong understanding of the relevant products and service offered by the Vendors within the portfolio to enable them to provide best in class service and support. Individuals will also be required to travel from time to time. This could be to attend customer meetings off-site or to attend Vendor meetings or events.
Key duties include:
- Develop new business by cold calling, presenting sales quotations, providing sound business advice and closing sales opportunities
- Provide regular sales forecasts and business updates to the Vendor and Business Manager
- Accurately manage, nurture and monitor deal progress
- Maintain and improve product & market knowledge within Ingram Micro sales force
- Training initiatives to increase knowledge and skills.
- Support sales focus days at Ingram Micro and at customers where necessary
While previous sales experience is preferable, we are looking for someone who has the drive and determination to succeed in a fast paced and competitive market.
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.