Junior Business Manager
Due to continued growth we have an opportunity to join our company as a Junior Business Manager. The purpose of the role is to grow revenues in division, being responsible for a group of vendors.
Driving the Product strategy to achieve revenue, profit and breadth goals for vendor and Ingram Micro UK. Effectively owning and driving a business within a business. Managing Stock portfolio within given vendor base. Engaging with Sales to proactively promote and sell your products
- Build a clear strategy for each market sector
- Segment product portfolio to align with customer / market demand
- Develop and maintain vendor set to support product strategy
- Review product trends and provide direction to sector marketers on “ lifecycle “ related opportunities
- Optimise inventory turn and availability by vendor
- Assist on AP issues including vendors on hold and payment authorisations
- Reducing and minimising the size of back orders
- Review and terminate unprofitable vendor relationships on a consistent basis
- Create and maintain quarterly rolling business plans based on agreed reviews, to include clear ROI objectives
- Act as a catalyst between sector marketing and vendor on market development activities
- Develop effective communications tools to ensure product and or vendor “ message “ is delivered internally and externally in an effective, differentiated and timely manner
The successful candidate will be:
- Results focused
- Strong negotiator
- Strong analytical skills
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.