National Account Manager
ngram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
The National Account Manager for Retail will work within a defined account base to establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels within their respective organisations.
- Represent Ingram Micro to defined customers to:
- Build relationships ensuring a frequency of visits
- Build awareness of all Ingram Micro brands applicable
- Identifying new opportunities
- Ensure account business is balanced in terms of category representation to achieve margin mix
- Be responsible for account planning and commercial management:
- Develop quarterly Category account plans in line with Ingram Micro goals
- Create and share on a monthly basis account performance to include Ingram Micro category share
- Lead the tender process with each account on an Quarterly/Annual basis
- Lead Commercial negotiations with each account on Revenue targets, Rebates and customer service SLA’s
- Work within the customers sales teams to identify new opportunities
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will …
- Need to have experience within the etail customer base
- Results focused with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Be a team player and be comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, commission and market leading incentives programme. You will receive full training on the products you will be specialising in and you will have access to a world leading catalogue of technology based learning.