Technical Sales Support Executive
A brand new opportunity is available for an experienced Pre-Sales Executive to join our growing Network Services Division. Due to the growth of our Cloud/Hosted product portfolio, the Pre-Sales Executive will support our team / customers with technical advice and assist in driving forward our ambitious sales campaigns. Our ideal candidate will be able to have a good technical understanding of our products and be sales savvy.
Job Title: Pre-Sales Executive - Network Services (NS-PRE-01)
Location: Pendlebury, Manchester
Department: Network Services
Company Division: Nimans
Salary: Up to £28,500 OTE plus benefits
Purpose of the role:
Working with the Network Services Sales team to support sales of GS Hosted and other technical products both internally and externally. This role is to support the resellers with information and advice pre-sale and also to support the Nimans internal sales team. This role will also help drive sales campaigns into the base.
Key responsibilities – sales:
- To achieve all Sales and Profit targets for GS Hosted To provide quotations for the resellers on request for all GS Hosted products and services.
- To manage and nurture the GS Hosted prospect bank in conjunction with the account managers Participate and attend Reseller days and/or Road shows when required and help promote Nimans and GS Hosted.
- Visit Resellers to carry out training on operational systems and product demonstrations in line with their requirements.
- To report the value of the quotes completed and update opportunities on the CRM with up to date information.
- To pro-actively liaise with the GS Hosted accounts (in conjunction with the Channel Development Managers) on incentives and promotions designed to drive sales.
- Gain updates on open quotes and work with the relevant team/channel development manager to ensure an effective close rate.
- Assist in identifying building and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities over a 30 day term and be able to provide accurate forecasts.
- To host and control reseller webinars to drive sales of applications and new software/hardware versions of the product.
Key responsibilities – support:
- To field calls from resellers with product or pricing related sales questions on the GS Hosted brand To field calls from Internal staff with product or pricing related sales questions on the GS Hosted brand.
- To monitor the TOP 20 reseller report and assist the business manager to identify accounts who have a reduction in spend and then work the account manager to establish why.
- To monitor the TOP 20 reseller report and identify profit anomalies and establish reasons for this and rectify.
- To manage and re-distribute the GS Hosted price lists when updated to us by GS Hosted.
- To manage and re-distribute the GS Hosted sales info to the resellers via email Complete all pre-sales consultancy including collating evidence of equipment specification, solution advice, phone/email support.
- Identify and qualify potential additional sources of revenue for all relevant GS Hosted products and services.
- Ensure all team members, outsourced or internal offer relevant and appropriate after sales care, e.g. account management, technical support etc.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure advice and guidance are offered on new products, price changes, stock levels and all information is correct.
- Provide internal and external presentations/demonstrations, training and material to relevant parties to raise the awareness and sales ability for the GS Hosted products.
Key responsibilities – Nimans general:
- Develop and maintain good, effective working relationships with all internal and external contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans processes.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver all relevant reports as defined by your manager.
- Undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Be willing to undertake any relevant supplier accreditation certifications.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / relevant experience:
- Previous experience of working with voice and data communication / IP Telephony.
- Ability to demonstrate GS Hosted solution.
- Technology based background, including network services.
- Previous experience of presenting to customers of all levels.
- Experience of designing solutions and putting together quotations.
- Experience of working within channel and understanding the ‘sales cycle’.
- Essential skills & qualities: Results driven. Business focus. Good organisational skills.
- Receptive to technology.
- Self motivating.
- Responsive to coaching and self development.
- Confident outlook.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be moving to interview stage quickly for this role.