New Business Sales Executive
Due to the rapid growth at Cloud Direct, we have opportunities for hungry New Business Development Executives to join our established and ambitious cloud services sales team.
The role would suit an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career within Sales & Business Development. If you are not afraid of hard work, you’ll be highly rewarded.
You will receive a great base salary, plus uncapped OTE. We also offer a generous benefits package and on-going training and support. The successful candidate will be working with a diverse range of customers across all industry sectors.
About Cloud Direct:
We’re a bright, capable bunch focused on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
The New Business Development Executive will take on a pivotal role and contribute to the new business development strategy by cultivating a vertical marketing and selling Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services.
We are looking for someone who will take a proactive approach to the generation of new leads with capability to understand customers’ needs to deliver sales against targets. The successful candidate will maximize customer accounts through a combination of cross-selling and upselling across the entire Cloud Direct portfolio.
- Direct selling to identified prospects
- Creating an expertise in a specific vertical to sell Microsoft Azure and Office 365 products
- Generate leads and contacts within a business vertical
- Following up targeted marketing campaigns
- Maximising account expenditure within the first 12 months
- Responsible for increasing the customer base
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Designing and implementing new business initiatives
- Keeping informed of Market and Competitor activity and feeding back to Sales & Marketing Management
- Maintaining the CRM system with full detail of activity ensuring data is up-to-date and relevant for reporting purposes
Experience and skills required
- 5+ years sales and account management experience, with a preference for experience in new business development;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to accept and evolve with changes in policies and procedures
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability of critical thinking, using logic and reason along with a sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and experience in successfully working to targets
- Demonstrated pro-active troubleshooting, listening and problem solving skills
- A smart appearance and professional manner
- Strategic and operational planning, market development, business planning, and forecasting
- Address large groups through public speaking, presentation development and delivery and partner events
- Participating on sales conference calls, meetings and in RFP execution
- Willing and able to travel up to 30 - 60% of the time
- Expertise/knowledge in Unified Communications, ICT and networking;
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their sales careers, progressing through a structured career path with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.