Business Developement Representative
A multi-national, privately-owned Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software vendor based in London is actively seeking Business Development Representatives to join their expanding team.
We are seeking a highly talented, self motivated, dynamic and forward-thinking candidate to join our fast growing company. The successful applicant will be working as part of a small and growing team and will be responsible for lead generation, CRM, Campaign follow-ups. The position will work in close cooperation with our marketing resources.
This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Represent its offering in customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Meet and exceed KPI and sales goals within assigned vertical sectors
- Manage aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation and meetings
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including Sector leaders and Presales
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Other related duties as assigned
- One year of software sales experience, including quotas and activity levels (calls, meetings, etc.)
- Relevant after graduation degree/studies
- Relevant experience from sales positions in IT companies or telesales;
- Proven track record of successful meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Experience with effective communication over the telephone with high level decision makers. Pro-active and creative in identifying correct contacts and decision makers within large organizations;
This is an unprecedented opportunity for the right person to join a fast expanding organisation and take your career into your own hands and can offer good career progression and development for the right candidate. In return for your ability and skills you can expect a competitive salary up to £50K + OTE.