Senior Account Manager
Do you enjoy building long term relationships and giving great service to customers? Do you enjoy selling products? This role is ideal for you! Due to an internal move, we have this great role available with a clear progression path in to field sales or product management. You will be working in a team of 6 other account managers with a team manager who will support your training and development. Ideally you will have sales / account management experience in a Telecoms / IT / technology industry.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager (DS-SAM-07)
Location: Pendlebury, Manchester
Department: Dealer Sales
Salary: Up to £32,000 on target earnings, ability to earn up to £40,000 plus pension and benefits
Purpose Of The Role:
Working within Dealer Sales developing Nimans current customers to increase spend and focusing on identifying and developing business through being more pro-active on outbound calls and identifying sales opportunities.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To liaise with the applicable Area Sales Managers to pass accurate and timely leads.
- To qualify, maintain and log all bids and tenders as required from the customer base.
- Establish Nimans as the Primary supplier of communications to existing, miscellaneous and new accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nimans and existing customers.
- Accurately update Masterpack with details of all customer contact.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues, accurately taking order details, checking stock and confirming delivery.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans sales processes.
- Increase levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans products.
- Increase knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nimans position.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify opportunities.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by Nimans to develop the role as required.
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success.
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages.
- Telecommunications industry based experience would be an advantage.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Proven Onboarding, Profiling, Opportunities & Closing.
- Positive outlook.
- Resilient and Tenacious.
- Target driven
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.