Business Development Manager
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join an established and rapidly expanding software company based in Newbury.
- Meet personal sales targets and contribute to team targets.
- Devise and implement strategy for meeting your sales targets.
- Manage the full sales process from identification of target markets to contract negotiation and signing.
- Build and maintain an appropriate level of enquiries through introductory sources, networking, cold calling and demonstrations.
- Follow up inbound enquiries.
- Maintain records of activity and client interaction on the company CRM.
- Liaise with the internal Marketing team on promotional activities and events in support of your new business development plans.
- Prepare and deliver confident customer presentations and demonstrations of the software across a range of business sectors.
- Work closely with the Client Relations team for on boarding of new clients
- Build effective relationships with sales colleagues and other internal departments.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of products and services, clients, competitors, introducers, risks, client industry and markets.
- Track record of achieving personal sales targets
- Experience in B2B sales and preferably across the full sales cycle
- Demonstrable experience, and track record of lead generation
- Experience or product demonstration and presenting to clients
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including
- Confident presentation skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Seasoned influencing & negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships at Board Level / C Suit
- Uses own initiative
- Organised, reliable and thorough.
Basic Salary Circa 40k OTE 80-100k
This is a full 360 sales role and requires a hunter mentality as well as the ability to manage accounts. But you will be rewarded not only with a great basic salary but a fantastic uncapped commission structure allowing massive earning potential.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.