Security Distribution Account Manager
My Client is a specialist IT distributor focused on proactive security solutions. With the combination of product knowledge, channel support and personal attention my client delivers where broad-line distributors cannot.
Reporting to the sales manager, the successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for identifying, profiling, recruiting and nurturing a channel of IT resellers
- Establish strong business relationships
- Drive end-user lead generation activity with internal marketing resource
- Be able to pitch complex, security solutions to contacts at all levels of business,
- Support lead generation activity to resellers’ own prospects and customers
- Ensure marketing qualified leads become sales qualified before being promoted to pipeline
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries from end users and resellers using appropriate method
The successful candidate will:
- Be organised, focused and success oriented
- A self-starter who is willing to take the initiative and work unsupervised
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate at all levels of business
- Be an excellent telephone communicator
- Have previous experience in a call centre or of telephone sales
- A full and valid UK driving licence to visit reseller sites throughout the UK as require
- Be able to work extended hours on occasion
The ideal candidate will have previous security distribution experience and will be looking to enhance their career.
My client are offering up to 30k basic salary and an attractive uncapped commission structure.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.